Bernadette Watowich- Stead
With over 20 years of combined experience in the healthcare and benefits industries, Bernadette Watowich-Stead brings a unique set of skills to Positively People as a Consultant. After graduating with a BA in Business Finance, she worked in employee benefits sales and later consulting. She then transitioned and spent nearly 15 years in the pharmaceutical industry with GlaxoSmithKline and Genentech in sales, managed markets and employer development. During this time, she discovered her passion for working with people focusing on their goals and individual development. Her relationships and work experience ultimately led her to Positively People. With her combined business and communication experience, the greatest synchronization in her work is to support people and organizations in reaching their goals.
Today, Bernadette is focused on supporting family businesses and organizations with continuity planning, leadership development and professional coaching. Bernadette values her relationships with family and friends. She lives in Denver, Colorado, and enjoys all things outdoor.
- Leadership Development
- Professional Coaching
- Corporate Employee Benefits
- Sales and Management Training
- Bachelor of Business in Finance, Loyola Marymount University
- Certified in Everything DiSC Behavioral Suite of Assessments, Wiley Corporation,
- Certified in The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Assessment, Wiley Corporation
- Certificate in Family Business Advising (CFBA)
- Certified Professional Coach from the College of Executive Coaching