Meet Zachary Meeks
Zachary Meeks uses his organizational, innovative, and client service talents to help our clients reach their highest potential in his role as Director of Operations and Behavioral Resources. He started his career as a social media strategist for Positive-Eye (he was 15!) and then pursued Psychology and Economics at the University of British Columbia.
That education led him to study how children with ADHD and their unique personalities interacted with their peers. This early dive into psychology and behavior has made Zach our expert behavioral resource manager. Zach works closely with our clients and consultants in delivering our range of assessments, maintaining confidentiality standards, as well as finding articles and tools for personal and group growth.
Zachary Meeks also completed the Positive Psychology Based Health and Well-Being Program at the College of Executive Coaching and applies the tools he learned there in his coaching work with our clients. He has furthered his leadership skills through the Leadership Charleston program at the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce as a 2022 graduate. As part of his social welfare project, he helped “Raise the Rusty” in collaboration with a local Charleston Non-Profit, Wounded Nature, to raise funds and remove two sunken sailboats from the Charleston Harbor that were harming the local marine life.
- University of British Columbia: Bachelor of Arts – Major in Psychology with a minor in Economics
- College of Executive Coaching
- Leadership Charleston 2022 Alumni, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Certified in Everything DiSC Behavioral Suite of Assessments, Wiley Corporation,
- Certified in The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment, Wiley Corporation
- Certified in PXT Select Performance Models, Wiley Corporation
- Certified Positive Psychology-Based Health and Well-Being Coach
- Professional Certified Coach from the College of Executive Coaching