Jean Meeks-Koch, Ph.D.
CEO / Founder
As CEO and founder of Positively People™ Jean channels numerous areas of expertise into her work guiding organizations through change. Recognized as an expert in organizational structure and behavioral dynamics, Jean is adept at helping align organizational cultures with goals and human capital.
Through her work all over the U.S., Jean has helped clients grapple with large-scale change, organizational restructuring, leadership and team development, executive coaching, psychometric personality and competency assessments, and more.
Her own doctoral research focused on building strength-based teams, and led her to develop the TADAP™ model that is unique to Positively People. Jean is a long-standing member of the Family Firm Institute, and presented at their 2012, 2016 and the upcoming 2018 Global Conferences. She is also an Affiliate Consultant of The Family Business Consulting Group, the leading consulting group that focuses solely on families and their enterprises.
- Family Governance
- Organization Structure and Design
- Succession & Continuity
- Leadership & Next Generation Development
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Strategic Talent Management and Human Resources
- Healthy Culture and Team Engagement
- Ph.D. in Organization Systems and Behaviors, Saybrook University
- Masters in Accountancy, Southern Utah University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Southern Utah University
- Society of Human Resources, SHRM-SCP
- Everything DiSC Behavioral Assessment Suite
- 5 Behaviors of Cohesive Teams Assessment
- PXT Select Performance Models
- OSI Polaris Competency Model
- Family Firm Institute – Advance Certification in Family Business Advising – ACFBA