Sandy has spent two decades helping people and organizations achieve their sales and marketing goals. A self-driven leader, her goal is to motivate others to their highest level of performance. Long employed by BBN, the pioneers of today’s “internet,” she gravitates to projects that have a meaningful social impact. A successful entrepreneur, she has mentored hundreds of professionals in the sales profession.
Today, Sandy is the Managing Partner of Positively People. She and her teammates focus on leadership and team cohesiveness and development, executive coaching, psychometric personality and competency assessments, and leadership curriculum design and implementation.
Sandy married her college sweetheart 27 years ago, and they have two children, Ben and Sophia, and a golden retriever. She is a generous contributor of time and talent to numerous local non-profits.
- Certified in Everything DiSC Behavioral Suite of Assessments, Wiley Corporation,
- Certified in The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment, Wiley Corporation
- Certified in PXT Select Performance Models, Wiley Corporation
- Sandler Sales Institute
- Silver Member, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- SHRM- Society of Human Resource Management- National
- Palmetto Society of Human Resource Management- Local
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Dayton
- Major in Marketing, Minor in Communication