With over 20 years of combined experience in the healthcare and benefits industries, Bernadette Watowich-Stead brings a unique set of skills to Positively People as a Consultant. After graduating with a business degree, she worked in employee benefits sales and later consulting. She then transitioned and spent over 12 years in the pharmaceutical industry with GlaxoSmithKline and Genentech in sales, managed care and employer development. During this time, she discovered her passion for working with people focusing on their goals and individual development. Her relationships and work experience ultimately led her to Positively People. With her combined business and communication experience, the greatest synchronization in her work is to support people and organizations in reaching their goals.
Today, Bernadette is focused on supporting organizations with business strategy development, leadership, and business continuity and individual coaching.
Bernadette closely values her relationships with family and friends. She lives in Denver, Colorado and enjoys all things outdoor.
- Leadership Developmen
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Employee Benefits
- Sales and Management Training
- Bachelor of Business in Finance, Loyola Marymount University
- Certified in Everything DiSC Behavioral Suite of Assessments, Wiley Corporation,
- Certified in The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Assessment, Wiley Corporation